PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : ابزار رفع مشکلات نرم افزاری پلیرهای با ایسی پردازشگر M5661ISP_0.85.0

KIAN FAR
8th July 2011, 00:27
ابزار رفع مشکلات نرم افزاری پلیرهای با ایسی پردازشگر

M5661ISP_0.85.0

ALi M5661 empty software program (ISP-0.85.0)

Before that point the way: In fact this tool to upgrade the program's tool kit which contains a, but may not provide individual solutions provider. For various reasons, Ali FAE programs seem not enough support for manufacturers, which is why the ALI program is relatively cheap, sound quality is also on the level, but with less reason manufacturers. I uploaded this software is for this reason, just because I found that many engineers are doing this program will not use this tool, and its operation is so simple, when you repair a ALI5661 the MP3, if you can recognize, but can not upgrade, then this tool can help you a favor:

------------------------------------
Figure after the midpoint of Auto ID, such as automatically appear in the next you can only use the FLASH model, then congratulations, you basically had no problem welding FLASH, check box before you can select ALL, the point about ERASE erase FLASH, and then Try upgrading. If there are no models, you have to look tin FLASH drag friends to see if there are no cold solder joint, there is no break, there is no master data line Weld, or replace a FLASH try. Commissioning the machine from my point of view, where there is a correct model can not upgrade FLASH, then there may be two issues, namely, the firmware does not, the second is wafer FLASH 0 select few European resistance welding wrong, go see BOM friends. . . .