Click here to enlarge
Windows XP SP3 Performance Edition July 2009
Original Size: 595 MB | New Size: 227.97 MB

This supports ALL Languages and ALL Keyboard Layouts. This is a FULL Install. You CANNOT Upgrade from previous versions of Windows. There is no validation required. This PASSES WGA. This works 100% with Windows Update. I have included the CD-Key already in the install process. This means at no point will you have to enter it.Some people using Macs or Virtual Machines might need the serial. See Serial.txt if you do need it.This has all windows updates through Luly 2009. This is has been tested numerous times with no errors.This has minimalist Internet Explorer 6.This is the x86 version (32Bit).

Updates currently work fine and this also currently passes WGA. As a preventative measure, I've also included Office and Windows WGA Cracks which are in a folder called "TJ" on the disc. You don't need to use these unless you can't get updates, or this is no longer passing WGA.
The Following has been Removed From This OS...

All Links are interchangable:

Download Link: Uploading.com (Only these country please: US, DE, ES, UK, FR, RU, UA IT, CA, NL, AT, CZ, GR, PL)
Click to Download from Uploading.com Part I
Click to Download from Uploading.com Part II
Click to Download from Uploading.com Part III

Download Link: (For This countries only please: US, DE, ES, GB, FR, RU, IT, CA, PT, NL, BE)
Click to Download from DepositFiles Part I
Click to Download from DepositFiles Part II
Click to Download from DepositFiles Part III

Download Link for other Countries:
Click to Download it from HotFile Part I
Click to Download it from HotFile Part II
Click to Download it from HotFile Part III